With many of us working from home were joining the collective of in-home workers that have been doing this for years. Join us as we discuss this new reality.
- A dedicated place to work in your home
- Buy headphones, get good ones
- Play a great playlist
- Stay focused
- Take breaks
- Go outside and see the sun
- Switch it up every once in a while and try a new
- Have a drawer to put your laptop in or in a backpack
- Don't eat lunch at your desk
- Respect your own time
- Have multiple email apps, a work email app, and a personal email app.
- Don't have a work slack on your phone.
- Time blocks
- The Year Without Pants
- A Movement to Stop the COVID-19 Pandemic|#StayTheFuckHome
- Here are some happy websites to go to if you’re sick of reading articles about coronavirus
- Don’t Go Down a Coronavirus Anxiety Spiral
- Remote Work:8 (ish) Weeks In
Tips from Steve
- Regularly check-in
- Communicating regularly
- If you finish early didn't just end your day.
- If you are blocked, ask what you should do.
Tools for communicating