This is a replay of the live broadcast with Jason Tucker, Robby McCullough of Beaver Builder, Verious B. Smith III of Philoveracity, Bridget Willard, and Leon Henry
Notes and Links
- Tickets | WordCamp US 2015
- Best Times to Visit Philadelphia | U.S. News Travel
- WPSessions.com – WordPress Video Tutorials
- WordPress Page Builder Plugin | Beaver Builder
- If I change my Facebook avatar, update my Twitter avatar as well by nrturner – IFTTT
- Jason Tucker, Whittier, CA – Gravatar Profile
- verioussmith, Corona, California – Gravatar Profile
- Bridget Willard, Dana Point, CA – Gravatar Profile
- WPblab – WPwatercooler
- Divi Builder Plugin | Just another WordPress site
- Recommendations – WordPress plugins, services, software, & hosting
- EP98 – Everything you need to know to start & run a successful WordPress meetup – WPwatercooler – YouTube
- WordPress XML & CSV Importer Plugin – WP All Import
123 responses to “EP007 – #WordPress #WordCamps #PageBuilders – #WPblab”
ah bummer… I host the Silicon Valley WordPress Meetup!
You using Divi?
@verioussmith what’s the question?
Good luck on that one!
That’s a big job!
the best advice for DIYers is to tell them that it’ll cost $200-$1000 even if they do it themselves.
I’ve been using wordpress since v2.4
DIYers think because WordPress is free, they can get a website up for free… NOT!
I use Divi because it’s a theme and plugin. so easy to use.
Where you guys located?
Beaver Builder is located about 15min from my house
Check it out again.. you can build Divi libraries to reuse for different clients.
it’s the content
I am the number one fan of Beaver Builder 🙂 I tried them all and that is the one I based my business on.
Hey do you ever have Chris Lema on?
chris lema is on my show wpwatercooler
Does Beaver builder allow for parallax?
you’ve got to check these divi examples… http://elegantthemes.com/preview/Divi-Builder/#examples
That is some serious amount of views!
Do you have any good beaver builder examples?
It’s tough to use.
meetups are a lot of work!
Like how to use Windows.
Which Meetup do you run?
You guys going to WordCampUS?
They’re desperately trying to sell the tickets.
no kidding. Who wants to be in Philly in December/
The following is on the west coast not the East Coast. Why did they choose Philly? do you know?
you’ll need multiple sessions of 90 minutes for training.
Where do you host the OC meetup?
What are you worried about… ? It’s a 5 minute setup!
how many attendees?
and you can record!
Is this for remote attendees?
Yeah, I’ve been trying to figure out a solution myself.
what about hangouts?