WPwatercooler streamed live with a panel from WordCamp Los Angeles 2013. We rounded up some of the brightest names in WordPress from the camp and got them on the show to talk shop and share their experiences. Due to low bandwidth issues at the event the video cut out at the beginning of the discussion.
Many of regulars and past guests that have been on the show will be speaking at the event, here is our compiled list:
- Cody Landefeld – Building your start-up with WordPress, Business Panel Discussion
- Jeffrey Zinn – Business Panel Discussion
- Mike Schroder – Command Line Workshop
- Sarah Wefald – What is a child theme, and why/how should I use one?
- Sé Reed – DIYWP: Making WordPress Work for Your Small Business
- Steve Zehngut – Underscores – The only theme that matters
- Suzette Franck – You’re Live! …Now What?: Post Launch Setup Process and Procedures
- Wes Chyrchel – Setting Client Expectations in WordPress Web Development
- Scott Bolinger – Lesser known but super hip responsive design tricks
- Chris Lema – Keynote: The Commoditization of Intellect
- Jason Tucker – Improving support documentation by using video in the dashboard.