On this week’s live broadcast Bridget Willard and Jason Tucker discussed how to find your voice for blogging. Chris Lema, and Kyle Maurer join the discussion providing insights into what they do as WordPress users, bloggers and public speakers.
- Tickets | WordCamp Los Angeles 2016
- #GuruMinute – Social Strategy in a Minute – You Too Can Be A Guru
- What Drives Matt Mullenweg of WordPress? – TechCrunch Disrupt | TechCrunch TV
- Matt Mullenweg Becomes Automattic CEO As Toni Schneider Shifts Focus To New Products | TechCrunch
- Boots and Cats – YouTube
- How to Stop Search Engines from Crawling A WordPress Site
- “I Found My Voice” Music Video & Lyrics // Lost & Found Music Studios – YouTube
- Why does backward compatibility matter to your nonprofit? – Give
- #1510 (Add full transcripts to videos on WordPress.tv) ‚Äì Making WordPress.org
- Mac Mouse Clicker with Keyboard Shortcut
- 100 Blog Topics I Hope YOU Write – chrisbrogan.com
- How to Blog Almost Every Day – chrisbrogan.com
- Hashtags are for searching. #GuruMinute – YouTube
- #wordpress on Tagboard
- #WCOC16 on Tagboard
WPwatercooler records live Mondays at 11am PT and WPblab record 7:30pm PT Thursdays and archives on YouTube, SoundCloud and our website https://wpwatercooler.com
347 responses to “EP39 – WordPress 101: Blogging to find your voice – WPblab”
hold on to hope
@MrKyleMaurer Does GitHub have a drafts folder?
I’m going camping for the weekend, and hope to get at least a couple drafts written
@PappyOyler Oh good idea
after #WCNEO, I think @MrKyleMaurer is too corporate to blog
remember Freelance is #CatalystForChange
i use it for KSWP
no she wont. she sucks.
probably have to edit out the heckling though
@MrKyleMaurer links to your shows, channel, or whatever plz.
@jasontucker feel free to toss him whenever.
I celebrate festivus
pretty please. free ticket to WCLAX.
WPRoundtable needs to get thier videos updated/posted to the site.. 1st and foremost.
The bus would be like ‘excuse me Mr Lema.’
is there a wrong way to blog regularly?
totally get what you are saying, just being devils advocate…
LiveJournal is pretty goth
I found an auto clicker for mac… im bad
old school Windows clicking
Keeping a journal/diary is good because writing for yourself is when writing becomes truly therapeudic..
I think one of the hardest things, as a new blogger, is getting off the ground – that first post is a mile-high hurdle – what do you say? How do you even know what to blog about (or what your audience might be) if you’ve never blogged?
Awesome idea 😉 LOL
accountability works with a LOT of things!
I did see that (about the prompts) – that could be helpful! … and I can certainly chase the passion thing …. I think it comes down to actually believing I have something of value to add 🙂 Love the twin idea, thanks so much!